When you’ve exhausted all the organic options trying to free your plants from a horrific spider mite infection to no effect, then you will not find any issues killing them off with this product. You will need to take good ventilation precautions with this product as it is highly toxic, but with just a spray or two you will be able to see your plant free from the evil effects of spider mites, russet mites, leafminers, aphids, thrips or whiteflies.
The pros of this product are its high toxicity to insects that will kill them off in no time whilst leaving your plant perfectly healthy. On the other hand, its toxic nature means you need to take extra precautions when using it, especially if you are growing indoors, and it is not a cheap option. However, you won’t have any bug troubles after application of this product.