A lot of people who are new in the world of marijuana ignore the grinder, despite the fact that it is one of the most important tools that you need to have. It is going to make your life easier in more ways than one!
With the best weed grinder, you can easily turn your marijuana into finer particles before it is consumed or used. This is way better than what the outcomes will be with the traditional method.
To help you out, here are the best seed banks that work in any country.
If you want high-quality weed, a grinder is no longer just a luxury. It is a necessity! It is a must-have!
Looking for a weed grinder to purchase? Do not be confused with the tons of options available, each claiming to be the best. Read the rest of this guide and we’ll let you know some of the top products that are available on the market.
Table of Contents
- Table: Best Weed Grinder: Top 15 Grinder for Cannabis 2021
- What are the Benefits of a Weed Grinder?
- What are the Types of Weed Grinder?
- What are Weed Grinders Made Of?
- Why is the Teeth Important?
- What Size of Weed Grinder Should you Buy
- How to Clean a Weed Grinder
- How to Use a Weed Grinder
- How to Choose a Weed Grinder
- Top 10 Best Weed Grinder on Amazon 2021
- #1. (Editors’ Choice) Golden Gate Grinders 4-piece Anodized Aluminum Grinder
- #2. Kozo Grinders Herb Grinder
- #3. Platinum Grinders Herb Grinder
- #4. Cali Crusher 4-piece Herb Grinder
- #5. G-Star 4-stage Tobacco and Herb Grinder
- #6. Kingtop Herb Spice Grinder Large 3.0 Inch Red
- #7. Kninmach Weed Grinders
- #8. Zip Grinders Large Herb Grinder
- #9. Doobie Doo Crew Weed Grinder
- #10. DCOU Premium Zinc Alloy Weed Grinder
Table: Best Weed Grinder: Top 15 Grinder for Cannabis 2021
What are the Benefits of a Weed Grinder?
If you still do not have a weed grinder and if you are contemplating if you should buy one or not, here are some of the benefits that can convince you that you need it:
- Enhanced Quality of Marijuana: This is perhaps the best thing about having a weed grinder. The grinder will enhance the flavor and aroma of your weed. It will unlock the properties that are impossible to be released with your fingers alone.
- Increased Potency: If you want the buds to be more potent, it will also be useful to use a weed grinder. Whether you will ingest, vaporize, or smoke the weed, grind it first if you want a stronger kick.
- Improved Versatility: When you grind marijuana, another thing that you will enjoy is its versatility. The grinds can be used in more ways than one, depending on how creative you will be.
- Save Time: People who manually process weed before its use and consumption will surely notice how quickly things can be when they use a grinder. It can cut the processing time by as much as half compared to manual methods.
What are the Types of Weed Grinder?
There are many ways to categorize the weed grinders that are available on the market. One of the most common would be on the basis of how many pieces are included in the kit. In this case, the following are the options that you will have:
- Two-Piece Grinders: Also known as a one-compartment grinder, this is the simplest of the three. There is a single compartment where the weed will be ground and retrieved. It has several drawbacks, such as inconsistency and the difficulty of retrieving the weed when you are done grinding.
- Three-Piece Grinders: The two-piece compartment weed grinder, on the other hand, has one compartment on the top where you will place the weed and another compartment at the bottom for its retrieval. This allows the separation of the weed based on its size.
- Four-Piece Grinders: The most advanced from the three, it is also called a three-compartment grinder. It is known for its ability to collect even kief and pollen, making it the perfect choice for the most discerning users.
The weed grinders can also be manual or electric. The grinders that are mentioned in this post, however, are manual, which means that they are hand-operated. An electric grinder is more of a luxury and not necessary for recreational users.
What are Weed Grinders Made Of?
When discussing the materials of the weed grinder, we are talking about the exterior or the actual body. This does not include the teeth. We will discuss that later on. For the body of the grinder, here are the most common materials that you will find on the market.
- Wood: This type of grinder is difficult to mass produce, which also explains why it is an expensive choice. It is hand-made. Unfortunately, it is also difficult to find. This is a good choice if you prefer organic materials. Most wood grinders, however, only have a single compartment.
- Metal: When it comes to metal grinders, there are two materials that are common – aluminum and titanium. Aluminum is the more popular choice, which is often titanium-coated. You might have read some claims that aluminum grinders are unsafe. Truth is, they are safe and there is no need for you to worry.
- Acrylic: From the materials that are used in a weed grinder, this is the cheapest. However, this is also the least durable. They can easily break down compared to the two materials that have been mentioned above.
Why is the Teeth Important?
Among the different parts of the weed grinder, the teeth are perhaps the most critical. This is the one that actually grinds the marijuana, which has a direct influence on the quality of the outcomes. Therefore, to evaluate the overall quality of the grinder, you have to look at its teeth.
The more teeth are present in a grinder, the better will be its grinding performance. According to many seasoned users, 50 teeth is the ideal choice for a grinder with a diameter of 2.5 inches. With more teeth, it will be able to grind more weed in a short span of time.
Aside from the number of teeth present in a grinder, another important consideration is its shape. It will be best to choose a grinder with diamond-shaped teeth.
Lastly, the teeth should also be placed strategically. They should be evenly spaced, which will help in making the grinds more consistent.
What Size of Weed Grinder Should you Buy
As you try to make a choice on which one is best to purchase, you need to pay attention to the size of the grinder. Personal needs and preferences will dictate the right size that is suitable for you.
The smallest weed grinder usually has a diameter of 1.5 to 2 inches. Portability and discretion are two of its best assets, making it easy to bring it with you without being easily noticed.
For most people, the medium-sized grinder is the best choice, which usually has a diameter of 2.5 to 3 inches. They offer mobility while at the same time, allowing you to grind more compared to a smaller grinder.
Lastly, the large grinders have a diameter of up to 3.75 inches. It has gigantic teeth, which can be a risk of injury if you are not careful.
How to Clean a Weed Grinder
To make the most out of the weed grinder and ensure its peak performance even after a long time, here are some of the most important things when it comes to its care and maintenance:
- Before cleaning, you might want to place the grinder in the freezer first for about 15 minutes so that the plant materials can loosen.
- Disassemble the grinder and start cleaning each part individually. Pay attention to the kief stuck on the corner or grooves. To make cleaning easier, use a soft bristle brush or a toothpick. Do not use metal as a scraper.
- After removing the kief, soak the grinder in isopropyl alcohol. This will help to break the thick gunk that could be possibly left behind after cleaning.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
How to Use a Weed Grinder
It is important that you learn how to properly grind weed. It does not matter even if you have the best weed grinder. If you do not know how to use it right, you won’t maximize its benefits. That being said, here are some of the most important things that you should know:
- Remove the lid of the grinder. If there are big chunks of buds, break it manually. As you place the buds in the grinder, distribute them evenly.
- Place the cover on the top of the grinder. Once it is locked, you can now start. Spin the lid gently. Rotate the top part for about 10 times.
- Open the lid, tap the weed, replace, and grind. This will make sure that there are no particles stuck and that the grinds will end up being even.
- Open the compartment that holds the weed and collect them. Use the weed as desired.
How to Choose a Weed Grinder
Before we list down some of the top options that are available on the market, here are the essential factors to consider that will make it easy to reach a well-informed decision. Keep in mind these things and choosing a weed grinder will be an easier task:
- Reviews: The first thing that you have to do is to read buying guides and reviews, such as this article. Through the opinions and experiences of other people, it will be easier to determine the pros and cons of the products. You can easily narrow down the possibilities.
- Versatility: By being versatile, this means that the product should not only function as a grinder but as a storage container as well. This will allow you to keep your weed safely and with an assurance that it will stay fresh.
- Locks: To keep the freshness of the weed, if the grinder is to be used as a container as well, it needs to have magnetic locks. This will preserve the aroma and flavor of the cannabis. It also provides protection from external elements that can possibly damage its quality.
- Warranty: This is important if you want to have peace of mind. A longer warranty is always better. Some of the products mentioned in this guide have a lifetime warranty, which shows how confident the manufacturer is with the quality of their product.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you want to buy a product without any risk, look for a money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the grinder, you must be able to return it to the manufacturer, and in turn, they will issue an unconditional refund.
Top 10 Best Weed Grinder on Amazon 2021
To help you out in making the right decision, here are some of the products that we believe will be able to deliver superior grinding performance.
#1. (Editors’ Choice) Golden Gate Grinders 4-piece Anodized Aluminum Grinder
The cream of the crop – this is what this grinder is. It has a powerful performance and a durable construction, which makes it on the top of the competition.
This grinder is made of maximum-strength aircraft-grade aluminum, which is lightweight and tough. It also comes with a black anodized finish, which is scratch-resistant.
Meanwhile, when it comes to its grinding performance, it has super-sharp blades in strategic positions to optimize the fineness of the weed. The teeth are made of sharp diamond that allows it to deliver grinds that are hard to match.
Another exceptional feature is the neodymium magnets. The latter ensures a tight seal to maintain freshness and control odor.
Lastly, if you want to have peace of mind, it is also good to know that the manufacturer offers lifetime warranty and 100% refund if you are unhappy with the use of the Golden Gate Grinders 4-piece Weed Grinder.
#2. Kozo Grinders Herb Grinder
Compared to the previous version of this grinder, it has a new and improved design. One of the notable upgrades is the removable mesh screen, which became deeper. With the latter, it will be able to hold more.
The strong magnetic lid is another reason why this is an impressive choice. You can be confident that your weed won’t end up spilling. Even if you shake the grinder and turn it around, the lid will stay closed.
It also comes with a unique design on the top and the bottom. This allows you to grip it easily. Such a design also makes it effortless to open the lid.
This 2.5-inch grinder is made of premium materials. The body is aluminum alloy, which is durable. The teeth, on the other hand, are made in such a way that the sharpness remains. It is also easy to clean.
#3. Platinum Grinders Herb Grinder
If budget is a major concern, this is one product that should be part of your list. It is affordable, but it does not mean that the performance is compromised.
The grinder is precision-milled. It uses aircraft-grade aluminum as the main material, providing you with an assurance that it will last for a long time. It also comes with diamond teeth and high-quality magnet to keep the lid closed all the time.
More so, with a scratch-resistant finish, you can expect that it will keep its good look even after a long time of use.
For your peace of mind, it is also good to know that the manufacturer will issue an unconditional refund if you are unhappy with the grinder. They also offer a lifetime warranty as a testament to the quality of their product.
#4. Cali Crusher 4-piece Herb Grinder
Quick and consistent – these are two of the reasons why this is another top-rated option that you should not miss. It breaks down weed quickly and without requiring too much effort on your end.
This model comes with four chambers, all of which are made of aircraft-grade billet aluminum, providing you with an assurance of its long-lasting functionality. The screen, on the other hand, is made of stainless steel. Meanwhile, for the best grinding performance, it has razor-sharp teeth.
The width of the grinder is two inches, which makes it pretty much portable and easy to bring with you wherever you intend to use it.
#5. G-Star 4-stage Tobacco and Herb Grinder
This is a sleek and portable weed grinder that will also prove to be an exceptional pick for people who are looking for a budget-friendly alternative.
When using this grinder, you can expect that the grinds will be consistent. It has metal teeth, which is the one that is responsible for its consistency. There is also a 500-micron pollen screen to filter the weed before it is consumed.
The grinder also has a pollen scraper, which will make it easy to keep it clean right after every use.
Lastly, the product comes with a lifetime warranty, which demonstrates how confident the manufacturer is about the quality of this weed grinder.
#6. Kingtop Herb Spice Grinder Large 3.0 Inch Red
If something lightweight is what you are looking for, this is one option that I can personally recommend.
In terms of its construction, the grinder comes with stainless steel sifting screen, magnetic lid, and a titanium finish that gives it an appealing look. It also has razor-sharp teeth, providing an assurance of the consistency of the grinds. This will make your weed well-shaved in just a short span of time and without having to do a lot.
It comes with a slightly expensive price tag, but the cost should be worth it given the many benefits that you can enjoy from the Golden Gate Grinders.
#7. Kninmach Weed Grinders
Made of premium aluminum alloy, you can expect that this sleek and chic grinder will withstand years of use.
To ensure the consistency of the weed grinds, the product comes with 53 grinding teeth. This provides precise grinding performance for the best outcomes.
The kief catcher feature is one more thing that gives this weed grinder an advantage over many others in the competition. With this, nothing will go to waste.
The clear window is also a nice touch, which will make it easy for you to monitor how much weed is left inside.
Lastly, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, get in touch with the manufacturer and they will provide an unconditional refund.
#8. Zip Grinders Large Herb Grinder
With a diameter of 2.5 inches and a height of 3.5 inches, this is almost two times bigger than most of the traditional grinders on the market.
This grinder is not only big, it is also powerful. The latter can be attributed to the fact that it comes with 49 diamond-shaped teeth that will be incredible in terms of its grinding performance. There is also a 100-micron mesh screen.
In terms of the exterior, on the other hand, it has solid CNC machining, neodymium magnets, and anodized coating. There is also a clear window that will allow you to easily see its contents.
It also offers great value for money as the kit is inclusive of a pocket grinder that you can easily take with you.
#9. Doobie Doo Crew Weed Grinder
With the solid construction of this grinder, you can expect that it will last for a long time. The main material used in the grinder is premium zinc alloy. More so, to make it efficient in terms of grinding, it is incorporated with 30 metal teeth on the first layer and 24 on the second layer. It even comes with a thin poly ring for improved grinding efficiency.
The grinder also comes with a pollen catcher and a scraper. The latter makes it easy to clean and maintain the product.
It is also worth noting that it comes with an ultra-strong lid with magnets to keep it closed. Outside the lids, there are also textured grooves, which are excellent in terms of improving its handling.
#10. DCOU Premium Zinc Alloy Weed Grinder
This 4-piece weed grinder is made of zinc, which is why you can expect that it will be long-lasting. It has three chambers, including a pollen catcher. With the latter, you can have an assurance that none will go to waste.
To make it efficient when grinding, you will also love the fact that it comes with 54 diamond cutting teeth. This makes grinding almost effortless on your end.
Lastly, your satisfaction is guaranteed in this product and there is no risk involved in your purchase. Aside from the lifetime warranty, you can also get a full refund if you are unhappy in any way with the performance of this weed grinder.
Using your hands to process weed is now an obsolete technique. If you want the best outcomes, especially in terms of consistency, the best weed grinder is a product that you will need. With the options that have been mentioned above, we hope that it is now easier for you to decide which one makes the right choice.