Origin: Based in the USA
Support: FromMonday to Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Saturday to Sunday Closed)
Email: [email protected]
Delivery in the U.S.: Two weeks for regular shipping, 5 to 7 days for express shipping
To help you out, here are the best seed banks that work in any country.
Horror Seeds Bank is a provider of cannabis strains in the USA and in the world. The entire online market for high-quality marijuana seeds in different forms, auto-flowering, regular feminized, and CBD marijuana seeds. So if it is some massive yielders you’re looking for or very interesting phenotypes, You came to the right place.
Table of Contents
Why you should buy From Horror Seed Bank
Horror Seeds Bank is the ultimate solution to your seeds needs, and they have been working hard to meet the requirement of their clients in the provision of quality marijuana seeds. Be it for recreational or medical purposes, and they are always ready for you. So if you’re in search of best quality cannabis seeds, you’ve come to the right place. In selecting our strains, they select only the most hearty plants with consistent CBD and THC levels that can be grown easily for both private and commercial use.
Choosing the Best Marijuana Seedbank
While the options will seem almost endless, this should not give you the reason to select just any supplier. To increase the probability of choosing the right path, these are some of the most important things you have to take into account.
The reputation of the Company
When buying any product, we emphasize the Company’s reputation. Therefore, when you are choosing a seed bank, make sure that they are a reputable seller, It will be good if they have been in the business for a long time already. If they have been in the market for decades, it means that they are trustworthy. Otherwise, they won’t last long in the business if they have products with inferior quality.
Aside from looking at the years of experience in the market, you should also read reviews from previous buyers. Their real-life experiences will make it easy to weigh the pros and cons of the possibilities. If it has high-ratings, this can provide you with the confidence of your highest level of satisfaction.
Horror Seed Bank Comments
- Comments #1: Ordered seeds from them, Two of the seeds where small and pale/white , Not happy with their quality , Sent an email to request replacement of the bad seeds and to cancel the second order , No reply for two days , Would not recommend to buy from Horror Seed Bank
- Comments #2: Took a shot and ordered from Horror Seed Bank. They are responsive with email communications, and delivery was within a week. It helps that I live in USA.
- Comments #3: I was concerned about them being frauds also because they didn’t answer the phone or return my phone calls for the first few days after I placed my order. After my order shipped I did speak to them on the phone & through emails for the rest of the order process. The lady I spoke to First said it took them longer to contact me because it was their busiest time of year. She said they get contacted by customer’s about 300 times a during this time. I placed my order on 4/4, my seeds arrived on 4/13. I contacted them on the 28th regarding 2 seeds that did not germinate. They asked me for photographic proof I sent them a video I made. In the video I documented everything from opening the seed package, germination, potting my seeds, & finally my week old seedlings. After sending my video documentation they sent me 4 new seeds. I received them on May 13th. All of them germinated quickly and I potted them yesterday. It’s not that I don’t believe everything you said in your post, I’m sure you did the research. And like I said I also had concerns during my order process but they came through for me. I hope they treat others well because I’d rather get my seeds from a US company instead of ordering overseas. This was my very first seed order and overall it was a positive experience. If I had to give them a star rating I would say 4 stars. I’d give 5 but it took a few days to talk to a human being so I’m taking 1 star away.
- Comments #4: I purchased 3 Cinex and some White Widow and received what I purchased. Two of the WW were a no go, but the 3 Cinex are kicking ass. So, my experience too, was positive.
- Comments #5: Just ordered recently from them,very fast customer service and great payment options.got order quick,forgot one pack,able to reach them very quickly and they said it would go out next day and it did.with more freebies,which the first had plenty already.there packaging was by far the best I have seen in some time. would order again from them for sure
- Comments #6: I placed an order with no issues. Answered every single email, very quickly. Even offered different methods of shipping! So far so good. Will use the again for sure. Also loved the freebies!
- Comments #7: Wow.. as promised.. my package arrived.. and the amount of goodies that came with my order is insane
- Comments #8: As I mentioned before, payment was ez, and mind you this was ordered last Thursday.. I received this today.. Im sure it can be different depending on location of recipient, but man, I have never experienced such a smooth delivery from start to finish, as I have with horror Seed Bank…packaging was great.. package inside was even better. Peace!!
- Comments #9: I had a slight hiccup with an order initially, but I’ve since received all but one item (Purple Punch 2.0 by Symbiotic Genetics) due, which is apparently expected to be received again next month. I chose to wait for the pack versus an offered refund. A free pack of Lemon Sage OG by 42 and a few stickers were also included with my order, and the packaging method for shipment was exceptional. I requested and received a tracking number upon shipment, and any recent e-mail I’ve sent is always responded to quickly and with a friendly tone, so I’d have no problem considering this seed bank for any future purchase.
- Comments #10: Their site looks OK, a lot of US seed bank sites are garbage.
- Comments #11: I am seriously considering building my own seedbank website, because I understand intimately how the world wide web do. It seems like a lot of the “cutting edge” cannabis upstarts have no idea about internets, Horror seems like they might be a step ahead of the pack, more technical research to come
- Comments #12: made 3 orders with stax in the last 5 yrs…1st was the ‘going bald waiting’ scene(approx 5mths), second a bit faster, 3rd was only 2mths, reason i ordered from stax was stuff that was only available from there at the time…but they all came through eventually!