2023’s Best Pot Seeds: The Ultimate Guide to Finding Cheap Pot seeds from Top Marijuana Seed Banks
== > Click Here to get 420 Kick-Off Sale in United States. Buy 10, Get 10 Seeds for Free and FREE Shipping!
A new year marks the beginning of new things and trends, and 2023 is no different. In the cannabis scene, some cannabis seeds are gaining prominence and are quickly becoming a top choice for consumers and growers alike. This piece covers the top pot seeds available for purchase in 2023, tips on how to find cheap pot seeds, the basics of cannabis, and tips on successful cannabis cultivation. The piece is tailor-suited for you if you are looking for information on the following;
- Best seeds for recreational or medical use
- Characteristics of top marijuana seeds (THC/CBD, growth pattern, yield, effects, flavor, and aroma)
- A guide on cannabis cultivation
- The current best cannabis strains
Top 10 Best Pot Seeds and Cheap in 2023
- #1 Tangie X GSC: best seeds overall (click here)
- #2 GG4 X Zkittlez: fast flowering seeds and best for relaxing and flavors (click here)
- #3 Alien OG X OG Kush: high THC seeds and best for stress and depression (click here)
- #4 White Widow X Haze: bountiful yields and best social strain (click here)
- #5 OG Kush X Strawberry Cough: top indoor seeds and best strain for beginners and occasional consumers (click here)
- #6 Brazilian Sativa X South Indian Indica: top outdoor seeds and best for balanced effects (click here)
- #7 Afghani X Skunk #1 X Ruderalis: best autoflower seeds and best for unwinding (click here)
- #8 Thai X Afghani X Purple Thai: Best medical seeds and best for tranquillity/peace and insomnia (click here)
- #9 OG Kush X Strawberry Diesel X Ruderalis: best beginner seeds and excellent pick-me-up (click here)
- #10 Mexican Sativa X Afghani Indica: top recreational seeds and best for positive vibes and creativity (click here)
Top Reputable Online Seed Banks in 2023
It is no doubt that ILGM is the top online seed bank. The company is reliable, reputable, and knowledgeable. It stocks a wide variety of seeds, and offers tons of deals and discounts. ILGM sources premium seeds from the best seed breeders across the globe. One of its popular promotions is the buy ten get ten deal, which features classic strains like White Widow, Super Skunk auto, and Blueberry auto. The seed bank offers free US shipping and a 100% germination guarantee. Other top seed banks include Seedsman, Quebec Cannabis seeds (best seed banks in canada), and Premium Culltivars.
How to find high-quality and cheap pot seeds
Cannabis cultivation is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be for you. By utilizing deals and discounts offered by top seed banks, you can reduce the cost of seeds by more than 50%. Below are some tips for finding cheap, high-quality pot seeds;
- Keep tabs on your selected seed bank for upcoming deals and discounts. For example, ILGM has a web page dedicated to deals and discounts. You can access coupons, mix packs, grow kits, and BOGO here.
- Buy in bulk as the prices tend to go down as the number of seeds increases
- Try out new varieties since the prices are always reduced
Types of cannabis seeds: Understanding the Basics of Cannabis Seeds
- Regular: Naturally, cannabis seeds are either male or female (Dioecious plants). Regular seeds have a 50/50 chance of being either male or female. These seeds are used mainly by breeders and more experienced growers who can quickly identify and remove the male plants before pollination occurs.
- Feminized: These seeds have undergone a series of processes to produce female plants. This eliminates the chances of growing male plants, making these seeds ideal for novice growers.
- Autoflowering: This variety of seeds does not depend on light cycles to transition from one growth stage to the next. Autos are Indica/Sativa/hybrid strains crossed with ruderalis genetics to reduce the growth duration, increase resilience, and eliminate light cycle dependency.
- Importance of seed genetics: The genetics of cannabis seeds play a vital role in determining the quality and quantity of the final yield. Even with optimum environmental growth conditions, poor seed genetics will yield low-quality buds in terms of potency, yield, and aesthetics. Working with a reputable seed bank ensures you purchase premium genetics, which leads to impressive results.
Key factors to consider when choosing cannabis seeds
- THC/CBD levels: Cannabinoid composition and levels are the top factors to consider as they determine effects and potency. THC-rich seeds provide psychoactive effects, making them ideal for recreational use. CBD provides relaxing effects and is non-psychoactive, hence is used therapeutically. Some seeds offer a good balance of THC/CBD and are ideal for consumers who want to experience the best of both worlds.
- Flavor and aroma: Do you enjoy sweet, dessert, skunky, or diesel flavors/aromas? Seed banks provide seed descriptions highlighting the flavors/aroma, making it easy to pick one that appeals to you.
- Growth patterns: When selecting seeds, consider the duration of the growth cycle and the skills and techniques required to ensure optimum results. Do the seeds do well indoors, outdoors, or in greenhouses? Will they take 8 weeks to mature or 8 months?
- Yield potential: Yield is essential as it acts as the reward for all the efforts you have put in over the weeks. Select seeds that will make these efforts worth your while.
#1 Tangie X GSC – Tropicana Cookies feminized strain review
This legendary strain takes the overall best position since it delivers on all fronts: stable genetics, incredible flavors, potency, effects, ease of growth, and yields. The Sativa dominant hybrid boasts THC levels of 22% to 28% and 0.05% CBD. This is an excellent recreational strain that also doubles up as a top therapeutic option for patients with pain, nausea, fatigue, mood fluctuations, and inflammation. Tropicana Cookies has a distinct orange, sweet, floral, and fruity taste that keeps you coming back for more.
The plants are easy to manage and require minimum attention to thrive. They grow tall and bushy, thus requiring constant pruning to facilitate optimum airflow and light penetration. Keep the plants in a well-ventilated, warm grow room with good light exposure (18/6 or 16/8) for optimum results. Tropicana Cookies flowers for 7 to 8 weeks and produces 400-500 grams/m2 indoors and up to 600 grams per plant outdoors.
#2 GG4 X Zkittlez – Rainbow Glue feminized strain review
This is the cross that any cannabis enthusiast would appreciate. The blend offers the potency and yield of GG4 and the aesthetic value and great flavor of Zkittlez, creating one of the most sought-after new school strains. The Rainbow glue is an Indica dominant and has up to 24% THC. It produces relaxing and calming effects, coupled with mild stimulation, improved moods, and heightened cognitive function. The flavor is hashy, floral, and earthy, with creamy and fruity undertones.
Rainbow Glue is a good pick for novice growers since it requires minimum skill to navigate. The plants can thrive indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses. They grow to medium sizes and do well with training techniques such as LST, topping, ScrOG, and SOG. Maintain humidity levels of 50% during the flowering stage, as the buds are susceptible to bud rot. You can expect around 500 to 600 grams/m2 indoors and 2000+ grams per plant.
#3 Alien OG X OG Kush – Godfather OG feminized strain review
Award-winning. Extremely potent. Complex terpene profile. Impressive yields. These are some of the qualities you can expect from the Godfather OG, aka the Don of all OGs. This strain holds the title of the most potent strain with THC, which soars up to 34%. This Indica-dominant hybrid provides cerebral bliss characterized by intense euphoria, happiness, full-body relaxation, and numbing sedation. The flavor is spicy, sweet, and earthy, with hints of bitterness and wood.
Godfather OG has impressive resistance to mold, mildew, pests, and common pathogens. The plants respond positively to ScrOG. It flowers for 7 to 9 weeks and produces 450 to 550 grams/m2 indoors and 600 to 700 grams per plant outdoors.
#4 White Widow X Haze – Moby Dick feminized strain review
Moby Dick was the name of a blue whale in the famous 1851 book by the same name. As suggested by its name, this strain delivers massively in terms of yield, effects, and potency. Moby Dick is a potent Sativa dominant strain with 21% THC. The hybrid provides mental stimulation, relaxation, happiness, creativity, and high energy levels. This is an excellent social strain that allows you to be the center of conversations. Moby Dick has a refreshing vanilla, creamy, earthy, and herbal flavor with some spicy and sweet hints.
This hybrid may be Sativa dominant, but the growth characteristics and plant height are Indica centered. Moby Dick plants are quite sensitive to environmental factors like light, humidity, and PH. This strain produces 650-800 grams/m2 indoors and 1500+ grams/plant outdoors under optimum conditions.
#5 OG Kush X Strawberry Cough – Strawberry Kush feminized strain review
If you are looking for the ideal daytime strain, look no further than Strawberry Kush. This strain may be Indica dominant, but the Sativa effects shine through. Strawberry Kush provides an intense head buzz, happiness, and body and mind relaxation without causing couch lock or drowsiness. The average 15% to 17% THC makes this hybrid ideal for novice consumers. Strawberry Kush’s smoke is slightly bitter, which requires some getting used to. The flavor is skunky, sweet, woody, and diesel.
Strawberry Kush is easy to grow. The plants are short, stout, and finish early (7 to 9 weeks), making this an excellent indoor strain. The plants tend to grow bushy, hence the need to prune regularly. The SOG technique helps improve the yields. Strawberry Kush produces 550 to 600 grams/m2 indoors and 600 to 700 grams/plant.
#6 Brazilian Sativa X South Indian Indica – White Widow feminized strain review
This classic strain is one of the best hybrids on the market. White Widow is a multiple award-winning Indica dominant strain that provides balanced effects. The potent head and body effects will keep you relaxed, euphoric, and energetic. With 19% THC, White Widow is a strain designed to meet the needs of novice and experienced consumers alike. This strain has an earthy, herbal, sweet, and woody flavor that lasts long after a toking session.
When it comes to outdoor strains, White Widow is a top choice. The hybrid provides good yields, especially when exposed to optimum light. The plants have a high resistance to diseases and adapt easily to slight environmental changes. The yield is 500 to 600 grams/m2 indoors and up to 700 grams/plant.
#7 Afghani X Skunk #1 X Ruderalis – Critical Mass feminized autoflowering strain review
Critical Mass auto is one of the best autoflowering seeds you will come across. The Indica dominant strain has 22% THC and 5% CBD, making it a top recreational and medical choice. The hybrid provides a good balance of cerebral and physical effects that come in handy after a long, tiresome day or week. It helps with pain, tension, chronic stress, fatigue, and sleep. The flavor profile includes sweet, spicy, and piney notes with earthy undertones.
This auto variety is straightforward to cultivate and can grow in multiple environments. The seeds grow into short, bushy plants with multiple bud sites. You can try LST to improve yields. Critical mass auto grows from seed to maturity within 10 weeks. The yield is 600 to 700 grams/m2 indoors and 200 to 300 grams/plant outdoors.
#8 Thai X Afghani X Purple Thai – Blueberry CBD feminized strain review
Blueberry CBD is one of the top medical strains. Boasting 16% CBD and less than 1% THC, this strain provides an intensely relaxing, tranquil, and mildly euphoric experience. This Indica dominant variety helps with insomnia, pain, inflammation, nausea, anxiety, muscle spasms, and stress. Blueberry CBD has mouthwatering flavors of blueberry, pine, earthy, and sweet notes.
These seeds are moderately difficult to cultivate. Blueberry CBD plants grow wide and thus require enough lateral space. Constant pruning helps with unrestricted airflow and light penetration. Try techniques such as topping, supercropping, and LST for optimum results. Indoor yields range between 400 to 500 grams/m2 indoors, while outdoor yields are 500 grams/plant.
#9 OG Kush X Strawberry Diesel X Ruderalis – Bruce Banner auto feminized strain review
Like its alter ego (the hulk), Bruce Banner auto is known for its fierceness and power. This Sativa-dominant strain will leave you feeling energetic, euphoric, creative, and totally relaxed. Bruce Banner auto has an impressive 25% THC, enough to knock anyone out when taken in high doses. Therapeutically, the hybrid helps with mood disorders, stress, depression, anxiety, pain, and lethargy. Bruce Banner auto has an enticing sweet, berry, and diesel flavor.
This auto strain is resilient and resistant to common biotic and abiotic factors. Thanks to their small size, the plants can be grown in grow rooms with limited space. Bruce Banner auto produces an indoor yield of 400 to 500 grams/m2. You can expect between 150 and 250 grams/plant in an outdoor setup.
#10 Mexican Sativa X Afghani Indica – NYC Diesel feminized strain review
Are you planning to enjoy some good, potent pot with friends? The NYC Diesel is the ultimate recreational choice. This strain will keep you chilled out, happy, social, creative, euphoric, and relaxed. With up to 20% THC, the hybrid promises a potent, long-lasting, and memorable experience that will leave you hoping for a revisit. The smoke is smooth and gentle on the throat, making it beginner-friendly. NYC Diesel has a distinct lime flavor that blends with sweet notes and diesel undertones. The grapefruit aftertaste lingers long after toking.
NYC Diesel plants prefer a warm, dry environment and tend to grow very tall. Topping, fimming, and supercropping techniques help with yield. This Sativa hybrid flowers for 10 weeks and produces 400-500 g/m² indoors and 350-550 g/plant outdoors.
Growing Pot Seeds: Tips for Success
Growing cannabis can be a straightforward or difficult process, depending on your level of preparation. Before starting, you will need to consider multiple key factors. These include the estimated budget, growing equipment, your level of cultivation knowledge, the ideal growing space, pest and disease control measures, and environmental factors. In order to ensure optimum yields and potency, the plants should grow in ideal environmental conditions – humidity, temperature, lighting, and PH – in the following measurements/setting.
|60% to 70%
|50% to 60%
|40% to 60%
|21°C to 23°C
|21°C to 30°C
|18°C to 26°C
|Blue spectrum light for 16 to 18 hours a day
|Full-spectrum light for 16 to 20 hours a day
|Full spectrum light for 12 hours a day
|6 to 7
|6 to 7
|6 to 7.
Tips for maximizing yield and potency
- Ensure environmental factors like lighting, PH, humidity, and temperature are at optimum levels throughout the 3 growth stages
- Prune the plants and remove dead leaves and branches. This ensures that the lower branches enjoy sufficient air and light
- Feed your plants the right nutrients, depending on the growth stage. During the vegetative stage, use nutrients with high nitrogen. The bloom stage requires high phosphorus and potassium and low nitrogen.
- Utilize low and high-stress training techniques to push for higher yields.
- Harvest at the right time. This is when the trichomes are 70% milky white and 30% brown.
And so we come to the end of this comprehensive and fun piece. We hope that the information herein has met the needs you had at the beginning. In summation, always look for discounts, deals, and free shipping to minimize the cost of purchasing pot seeds. Before selecting pot seeds, consider factors like yield, THC/CBD levels, flavor, aroma, growing space, and potency.
We recommend Blueberry CBD if you are looking for a potent medical strain and Moby Dick for bountiful yields. Remember, working with a reputable seed bank, such as ILGM, not only ensures premium products and germination but also saves you money thanks to multiple deals like the BOGO. So go ahead and make your purchase today and experience convenience, reliability, and peace of mind. We wish you a happy cultivation journey – bon voyage!